Terms and conditions
- When placing an order from this website, you are accepting our terms and conditions as detailed here. Rowton Brewery reserve the right to change the terms and conditions at any point without notice.
- In accordance with the Licensing Act 1964, it is an offence for any person under the age of 18 to buy or attempt to buy intoxicating drinks. By placing an order you are confirming that you are aged 18 or over. We reserve the right not to deliver if we are unsure of this. You will be contacted if this is the case.
- We aim to ensure that all items listed on this website are available and in stock, there are occasions where this may not be possible. In this scenario we will make every effort to make contact as soon as possible to arrange an agreed substitution or refund.
- We strive to get your beers to you as quickly as possible, usually the next working day. However, we can not be held responsible for any delay outside of our control.
- Any special delivery instructions that comply with our terms and conditions will be passed onto our driver, we can not be held responsible if these are not followed by the delivery driver.
- We request that you contact us immediately if you experience any issues regarding your delivery and we will do our best to rectify any problems as quickly as possible.
- Damaged or missing goods will be refunded or replaced
- Refunds will be made as quickly as possible but will always be within 10 working days after we have received the goods and they are in a good condition.
We accept returns under the following conditions:
- If there is a defect with your product, you will have to inform us within 24 hours of delivery
- The box must be virtually full of beer, we won't accept a partially filled box as a return
- The beer must be between 10-13 degrees C, if it is any warmer or colder this may have adversely affected the flavor/clarity and we won't be able to accept the return
- We won't accept any returns if the outer box or inner bag have been tampered with
- You cannot return the beer if it is 'not to your taste' we quality control every batch and will not send out bad beer
- If all the above have been satisfied we will be happy to offer a replacement or refund